Step into summer on the right foot with a homemade party the kids will never forget. No swim suit required!
Here's what you'll need…
1. Make pinwheel lollipops with molded Starbursts from A Subtle Revelry.
2. Let the kiddos make their own masks for great photo booth pictures from Bloesem Kids.
3. Cool off without jumping in the pool with these cute popsicle decorations and (free) printables from Creature Comforts.
4. Bring on the games with this DIY pool noodle race track on Ramblings from Utopia.
5. Cut the cake in style with an easy cake topper DIY from Hello Bee.
6. Break out the party hats with a tutorial from Ruche.
7. And for the moms and little girls at the party, try these colorful, floral party headbands on for size from Oh Happy Day.
8. Get the kids in on the action and help them make a DIY pinata from The Journals of Giddy Giddy.
9. Send everyone home with paint-chip animal toys from Handmade Charlotte.