A nautical-themed bedroom is a great way to decorate a bedroom being shared by a boy and a girl!
- Quilt from Land of Nod
- Eames molded plastic rocker from Design Within Reach
- Expedition mirror from Tonic Home
- Bearded man print from Cinqunquatre
- Sheet set from Land of Nod
- World map from Remodelista
- Roman shades from Select Blinds
- Drapes from Pottery Barn
- Lobster rug from Anthropologie
Join me as I decorate my children's room! My son and daughter are sharing a room, for the gender-neutral theme I've chosen nautical. I love the idea of oversized prints whether on the wall or the floor. The blue and red stripes are great for boy or girl. The expedition mirror is a sweet reminiscence of a porthole and the rocker is a nice place to read bed time stories.