Go natural this year with your holiday decorating – here's how!
- Apple centerpiece from Chelsea Fuss
- DIY pinecone garland from Twig and Thistle
- Citrus wreath from Real Simple
- DIY pinecone tree from Country Living
- DIY walnut charms from Design*Sponge
- Bay leaf and pomegranate garland from Martha Stewart
Looking to simplify and tone-down your holiday decorating? Using natural elements is easy, green, and festive! Nuts and pinecones are an inexpensive (and long-lasting) way to make garlands, ornaments, and even gift toppers! String together pinecones and hang them across the mantel or around the tree, or poke them into foam and make a decorative table piece. Pile in-season fruit into a bowl or onto a cake stand for an instant, super-simple centerpiece, or use them to make a stunning wreath. The possibilities are endless, and the look is traditional and elegant.