Even the most inexperienced bartender can handle this one! St. Germain is an elderfower liqueur that gives any cocktail a delicate and mildly sweet flavor. Add some bubbly and this is a great last-minute sparkling drink to serve at any party.
- 2 ounces St. Germain
- 1 glass chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- slice of strawberry (optional for garnish)
Step 1: Add St. Germain to champagne, and place the strawberry slice on the rim, if you wish . Toast!
You should be able to get about 8 cocktails from a bottle of champagne or sparkling wine.
Want more Cocktail Recipes?
- Caramel Apple Martini Cocktail Recipe
- Peppermint Martini Cocktail
- Apocalyptic Punch Recipe
- Hot Buttered Rum Recipe
- Debutant Cocktail Recipe
- Rose Spritzer Cocktail Recipe
- Orange Essence Cocktail Recipe
- Raspberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- Salty Chihuahua Recipe
Kelsey Banfield blogs at The Naptime Chef.