It's Tuesday, so here's your list of the best stuff popping up around the web:
- Got a tot transfering to a big kid bed soon? Here's a handy upholstered headboard DIY to make the new setup complete.
- My little guy is always begging me to film him on the iphone. This post has some great suggestions on how to use those mini movies to teach verbal literacy skills.
- Origami's cool and all but if you want to really impress the kids, check out the jumbo version.
- These beautiful rainbow paints look like pastry bags for mini chefs.
- What's better than a cardboard play house? One with pop-up doors that folds flat when you're done playing (of course).