With spring just around the corner, I always to try to prepare myself to revamp my makeup look around this time. Once April hits, it begins to get warmer and I tend to crave wearing less makeup. After the holidays are done and gone, I’m in the mood for skin that looks natural, healthy, and bright.
Whether it be a lighter foundation, bright coral lip, dewy cheeks, or a bronze highlighter, now’s the time to clean out my makeup drawers and prepare for that “pure beauty” look.
I’ve tried a slew of products and these are my top five picks for a fresh & updated spring look:
1. Cheeks: Benefit Cosmetics, “Dandelion”
2. Face: Clinique, “Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer”
3. Highlighter: Smashbox, “Halo Highlighting Wand”
4. Eyes: Marc Jacobs, “Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow”
5. Lips: stila, “Exclusive Convertible Color Palette”
What’s your favorite makeup product for spring? I would love to hear!
More Makeup Ideas for Spring: